All the members of GCA family compromise themselves to:
- Pay the annual quota and facilitate the paperwork required for their inscription.
- Actively collaborate in the network offering and accepting shipments to and from other members.
- Maintain the commercial and operative quality standards that the GCA family establishes.
- Inform of any irregularity that they detect with regards to other members of the network.
- Accept and respect the working regulations of the transport association.
- Participate in the activities of the network (such as the Annual Assembly).
- Fulfil the good commercial manners of payment etc. that members agree to.
- GCA family does not establish credit terms between GCA family Members but believes that all transactions between members should be settled by no later than a maximum of 45 days after the end of the month in which the relevant invoice is dated unless alternative credit terms have been agreed. Therefore on the 15th of every month, GCA family will send out a reminder to members to have their accounting department review their open invoices from fellow GCA family Members.